Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

A Celebration of Moms. There is nothing better than a Sunday with the family than a Sunday with the family celebrating all of us moms. What truly remarkable women are in my life.


I had a new respect for my mom after we had our first little one... how we learn so quickly to place his every need before our own and dedicate our life to making their days happy and healthy and sweet... and my mom did it with four little ones. She is the most selfless woman I know, always putting our family and our needs before her own. She provides unconditional love, support, and guidance to all of us. She is amazing. Truly amazing. Everyone that comes in contact with her knows this. I am lucky enough to call her my momma. I can only hope that I can be half as good as a mom to Jacob as she is to all of us.


Thank you, Mom, for loving me that much. We should celebrate you every day. For you are the reason I am who I am today.

There is not much else to be said on this gorgeous evening.... a few of our precious moments from our Mother's Day brunch at our house.
























Zac Brown Band is playing in the background and I'm ready for some snuggle time with the guy that thinks I am one amazing mom...

Got my toes in the water...
Not a worry in the world...
Life is good today...
Life is good today...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails