1. He now has SIX teeth (four on top, two on bottom)
2. He is pulling himself up and walking around the furniture and crawling everywhere.
3. He is waving bye-bye
4. He loves clapping!
5. We started swim lessons last Friday evening - Daddy took him in the water for his first lesson (more video to follow)
6. He can locate the light if you say "light"
7. We moved into our new home on Thursday and he is enjoying all of his new space!
8. He started eating almost all finger foods - carrots, peas, bananas, and sweet potatoes or a few of his favorites!
9. He finally upgraded to a new, bigger and better carseat.