Monday, March 15, 2010

Ready for Some Pictures?

Back to reality today. The little man was desperately in need of some sleep time. And sleep he did, with two two-and-a-half hour naps today. We thought for sure he would not be ready for bed at his normal time, but 7:15 rolled around and he was out. Gotta love the child that sticks to his schedule even after a four day hiatus. As for me, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this cold weather. Our little introduction to blue skies, warm sun, the hint of flowers and green grass last week left me wanting more. Here are a couple of my favorites from the weekend. I think it is absolutely amazing watching two people say "I do" and it makes it even better when they are family. The next big event? Lindsay and Jonny's wedding in October! The countdown has begun!

My little stud.



Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Adam Lourie!
























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails