Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hello, Home.

We had a fantastic weekend in Houston celebrating Adam and Kate, but it is definitely good to be home. All weekend, we continued to hear that Jacob is such a "good baby." He sat through services, dinners, drives, and dancing and had a smile on his face a good 95% of the time. We debated whether to leave the wedding early because he was so tired, but the little guy must have really wanted Mommy and Daddy to stay and dance the night away. He fell asleep in his stroller, with Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas in the background, and let us park him in the corner while we enjoyed the wedding. I can't tell you we didn't check on him every five minutes, but we did manage to steal some time alone on the dance floor.... and I loved dancing with my Philip as much as I did on our own wedding night not so long ago.

I have piles and piles of laundry to wash, suitcases that still need unpacking, a house that needs cleaning, and many stories to share, but I am also desperately in need of a few hours of sleep and relaxation. Did I mention it is not as easy traveling with a one year old? But, yes, worth every moment.

More pictures from the wedding to come but here is one of my favorites. My little prince....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails