Friday, July 9, 2010

Good Morning, Sunshine.

I love these summer mornings. These mornings when there is really nothing we must do right away so we wake up rather slowly... me with my coffee and quick email checks and my little one with his binkie in his mouth and blankie in hand. And while we are trying to restrict the binkie to only in his crib these days, we let these early morning moments slide.



Toddling around, he begins his morning, sometimes still too sleepy to stay completely upright.



Slowly, he does get moving... exploring, discovering, and getting in to everything he can get his little hands on.



A recent favorite? A miniature Radio Flyer wagon I use for my newborn shoots.... that he now pulls all around the house, giving all of his favorite balls a ride.



Round and round he goes... occasionally switching some balls out for others.



And now, when he takes a break, he just parks that little wagon right beside him.





It's going to be a good weekend.... but then again, how can it not be with mornings this good.

Happy Friday to you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails