Friday, January 6, 2012

You know you have not been posting regularly enough when...

You are about to post about halloween :)

Ready for it?

World's Cutest Cow.



He wanted to be a cow for quite some time. At any other suggestion, he would kindly tell me, "No, a cow." And so it was... my little baby cow....



And just like with these past holidays, halloween was no different... we soaked up all the halloween activities.. playdates and trick-or-treating at the magic and cute halloween crafts...



I actually just said good-bye to this pumpkin. In January. And of course, Jacob wanted to know why his pumpkin was gone and so I told him it was in the container of all the other halloween decorations and we will return to it next year...



I love his hands and his little chubby fingers.. it still shows the baby in him.



And the candy. For a momma that's never been totally okay with any sort of sugar and junk that is consumed, Halloween can be a challenge.



And perhaps my child knows this, as he always, always asks me before he pops anything into his mouth. Momma, I eat this?








And my other baby back in October? Oh, how little she was...









It's tradition to stop by Mama and Papa's house on Halloween night so they can see all the costumes and give their great-grandchildren a treat of their own (a HUGE chocolate bar and some money for their piggy bank)...



Did you know baby cows love pumpkins?





And to trick-or-treating we went...



I warned Philip that I didn't think the mask was a great idea for two-and-a-half year olds...



Luckily, they seem rather unphased by the whole thing...





One year older... and we thought they couldn't get cuter from last year.









Headed out for a quick weekend trip this weekend.... my first time packing for two babies... but that's for another post :)



Happy Weekend to you!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails