Friday, January 20, 2012

Bedtime, as it should be...

Ever since Audrey's entrance into this world, bedtime has become a bit more challenging for Jacob. I've been told that it can take up to six months for a little one to adjust back to reality after a new baby is brought into the picture. With Audrey almost four months, I'm holding these people to that six month number.



Top three on the cute list for this day... seeing this little feet bouncing around.



She won't look at me at all because she 100% in love with her big brother standing right beside me trying to make her laugh.



Yes, I just made a quick change for this headband and bow and legwarmers... because seriously, how cute is that?



She's almost bumbo ready which means a whole new stage is about to begin... and from what I remember with Jacob, this is when it really gets fun....



Also on the top three list? This image.

because ever since I posed Jacob with his arm behind his head for a few sibling shots when Audrey was just a newborn, he thinks he has to pose that way anytime I take a picture of them together. love.him.



Do I sometimes find Jacob cuddled in her crib? Absolutely. Because seriously, how hard is it for an-almost-three-year-old to see his momma play with his new baby sister in a crib? And more than that, how comfy does that crib look?



If there's just eight more weeks of craziness until we've officially made it to the "adjusted" phase, I'll take it. Because while we all have our moments during the day, at the end of it all, we're still doing okay...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails