Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Piano Baby

My mom asked me the other day how old I think Jacob must be to put him in piano lessons. I told her he is a little young right now but we are practicing everyday. He loves banging on the keys, staring at himself in the reflection, playing the very low and very high keys, and having me use his fingers to play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Such a cutie. We visited our first of three schools we are looking into for a few mornings next fall. I am not quite ready to give him up for the whole day, but we think a few mornings with some other kids might be good. We liked the school (which is brand new and opens Monday) but we will have to see what we think of the other two places before we make a decision. A couple cute pictures from the day...

Very focused on the keys.
He loves the noise!

One of my favorites from the day.
Look at this cheesy grin! You can actually see all six teeth!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails