Monday, January 18, 2010

New Monday Munchies!

Our relaxing three day weekend is sadly coming to an end. We had a pretty lazy day today... Phil went to help my sister and mom move some furniture from my parent's house to Lindsay and Jonny's house while Jacob and I stayed home. I went for a run when Phil got home and then we ate spaghetti (Philip's spaghetti is honestly the best ever!). Jacob ate two new foods today. He had a few pieces of cheese (loved it) and also tried some of the turkey burger that we had in the pasta. I asked Phil if he thought Jacob would like it and he said, "Of course he will, he's my son!" Needless to say, he didn't think it was as tasty as his yogurt or chicken, but still ate it. Jacob has officially moved past the "baby steps" phase and is toddling around quite successfully.

Happiest baby on the block...


Still spitting up after his bottles...


But it doesn't quite bother him...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails